Tuesday 27 October 2009

whooooa- first time out

I have had enough of just boring myself and my nearest and dearest, so throwing my thoughts and actions open to the elements (well hyperspace or whatever its real nerdy name is).
Brief introduction - I am a teeny tiny person doing teeny tiny things to try and live lightly. I will talk [about] rubbish a lot; I get very excited by compost and worms, and will rant on about not chucking stuff out. I might even bore you with anecdotes such as when I recently stopped a man throwing an old fashioned, leather cornered suitcase into a skip - I had plans for it and it now sits all clean and sparkly on my chapel-rescued pew, full of my winter scarves and gloves. Bored yet?
You can join me on every little challenge I take - cheer at my grim determination and laugh at my failures(I am sure there will be many). You can shout 'hypocrite' when I get on a plane and call me mad when I tell you about my toliet flushing habits!
I'm sharing my green attempts with anyone who will listen (read?) because I hope it will help me stay focused and, who knows, may even provide a little entertainment.
Intros over - off to think how to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment