Monday 2 November 2009

Bingo and drums

Not much to do with being green, but felt the need to share this great experience I had on Saturday night. A local venue put on a 'gig' which consisted of a Bingo night where the caller is accompanied by a percussion artist. She calls to the refrains of what sounded like someone pulling teeth without anasthetic (that was the desired effect!!)It was a brilliant night - priceless entertainment - thanks to all at The Shed.

I say that it hasn't got anything to do with being green, but that's not the case really. While I try to reduce my consumption of STUFF - I replace shopping with real and different experiences - well this one took the biscuit - actually I took the biscuit, being the very proud winner of a packet of custard creams - oh yes, jealous now eh? I also won a box of tumblers - it just gets better and better.

check out www.theshed.co.uk for more ideas of great nights out

Bin still empty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment